2017 NOFA COMPETITION INFORMATION
This page is where you will find all the information you will need.
2017 HUD NOFA AWARDS
COLLABORATIVE APPLICATION & PRIORITY LISTING FOR REVIEW
RANK AND REVIEW APPROVED TIER LISTING
2. MARC - Lead Agency - RENEWAL - $145,181
3. MARC - Lead Agency Expansion - NEW - $93,110
4. reStart, Inc. - Housing Counts - RENEWAL - $481,134
5. Comm Services League - C.S.L - RENEWAL - $144,771
6. MO Dept of Health - SCZ - RENEWAL - $321,400
7. MO Dept of Health - SZD - RENEWAL - $228,796
8. Mental Health Am Heartland - Campbell - RENEWAL - $64,935
9. City of KC - reStart HSC - RENEWAL - $225,974
10. The Salvation Army - Harbor Lights - RENEWAL - $446,406
11. MO Dept of Health - SCI - RENEWAL - $290,015
12. MO Dept of Health - SCE - RENEWAL - $1,118,113
13. City of KC-HD - MO604-REN S+C - RENEWAL - $370,180
14. MO Dept of Health - SCK - RENEWAL - $1,872,135
15. The Salvation Army - Linwood Center - RENEWAL - $259,766
16. KC Metro Luth Ministry - Project Care - RENEWAL - $234,337
17. MO Dept of Health - SCV - RENEWAL - $964,893
18. MO Dept of Health - SZG - RENEWAL - $163,977
19. Truman Med Cent - Haven of Hope - RENEWAL - $1,005,068
20. reStart, Inc. - Family RRH - RENEWAL - $251,356
21. Kim Wilson Housing - WyRAP - NEW BONUS - $175,672
22. KC Metro Luth Ministry - Grace Homes - RENEWAL - $155,705
23. Wyandot Center - Beacon Homes - RENEWAL - $267,564
24. Truman Med Cent - HOH Expnsion - NEW BONUS - $215,648
25. City of KC - Perm Housing Program - RENEWAL - $154,920
26. MO Dept of Health - SCX - RENEWAL - $191,030
27. Truman Med Cent - TruFutures - RENEWAL - $168,251
28. Com Servs League - My Way Home- NEW BONUS - $241,132
29. City of KC - Mohart Road - RENEWAL - $179,450
30. reStart, Inc. - A Good Start - RENEWAL - $303,805
31. Com Servs League - C.S.L Chronic- RENEWAL - $259,455
32. Hillcrest Trans Housing - KC THRRH - NEW BONUS - $209,631
33. reStart, Inc. - Home Again - RENEWAL - $178,725
34. Journey to New Life - New Life RRH - RENEWAL - $267,980
35. KC Metro Luth Ministry - MLM NEW PR - RENEWAL - $40,615
TOTAL OF TIER 1: $11,858,130
36. Community LINC - Project LINC - RENEWAL - $112,259
37. Rose Brooks Center - RBC Housing - RENEWAL - $227,893
38. SAVE, Inc. - SAVE Rental Asst - RENEWAL - $357,569
39. Benilde Hall - Perm Housing - RENEWAL - $61,716
40. Unified Gov-WYCO - Friends of Yates - RENEWAL - $56,290
41. Benilde Hall - St. Michael's Housing - RENEWAL - $196,211
42. SAVE, Inc. - SAVE Home - RENEWAL - $207,703
43. SAVE, INC. - SAVE Youth - RENEWAL - $95,148
44. Unified Gov-WYCO - FOY Rehab - RENEWAL - $64,910
TOTAL OF TIER 2: $1,453,804
2. Synergy Services - PH Fam/Youth - RENEWAL - $295,442
3. Catholic Charities - RRH Housing - RENEWAL - $56,856
4. Mid Amer Asst Coalition - HMIS - RENEWAL - $44,184
TOTAL REALLOCATED TO COMMUNITY PROJECTS: $405,291
SUBMISSIONS FOR NEW FUNDING NOT ACCEPTED
1. The Salvation Army - KCK TH-RRH - $353,727
2. Wyandot Center - Beacon Expansion - $90,965
3. KC Metro Luth Ministry - Grace Expansion - $137,749
4. reStart, Inc. - reLaunch - $300,000
5. Journey To New Life - New Life PSH - $289,307
6. Community LINC - CHIP - $238,050
7. The Salvation Army - Independence - $269,866
Total Requests Not Accepted for Funding: $1,679,664
COST ANALYSIS & PERFORMANCE UPDATES
On behalf of the GKCCEH Grants Committee:
Dear Renewal Project Applicants and LOI Applicants –
The Grants Committee today noticed that we have three areas in the Cover Sheet/Scoring Guide documents that are unclear and could lead to your inputting incorrect information. We wanted to send notice immediately to ensure that you have time to review the following items:
1. Cost Analysis: The cost analysis formulas were using “# of households” from Question # 8 on the Renewal Cover Sheet. It is difficult to find this number in the APR, and a decision has been made to omit the collection of “# of households” from the Cover Sheet and instead use “# of persons” meeting the Housing Income Measure in Question # 8 to calculate Cost Analysis. So “households” row has been removed & formulas updated.
2. Income Performance Measure: The wording and APR references were misleading. APR references specific to program type have been updated, as well as wording. Additionally, in the “Details” tab, see number 5, for information to those using a SAGE APR.
3. Zero Income Participants for New/1-Year Renewal Projects: Removed the “1-year, and 2-Year” grids in Question #5, as it’s not applicable. For this question, we are only asking for the projection for the FY 2017 project program year.
The new versions the Cover Sheet/Scoring Sheets are now posted on the GKCCEH website (below). These clarifications only apply to the Cover Sheet/Scoring Guide. They do not affect any information in esnaps.
We are asking that ALL applicants submit using these new updated versions of the Cover Sheet. A separate email will go out each project application that has already been received to ask for re-submission with the updated Cover Sheet document. Any project not submitted or re-submitted using the updated forms will be disqualified. Confirmation of your project application being submitted correctly will be given by GKCCEH Staff upon receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt before Tuesday at 5:00 pm. Please call the GKCCEH Office.
The Scoring Guide, is a tab in the Cover Sheet.V2. This is where persons can see what is scored, and how points are distributed. The link to the Cover Sheet.V2 is below.
RANK AND REVIEW GUIDANCE
BOARD APPROVED REALLOCATION POLICY
COVER SHEET WITH SCORING MATRIX
FY2017 LOCAL COMPETITION NOFA TIMELINE
PAST YEAR'S NOFA INFORMATION
FY 2016 COC NOFA
Update 9/12/16: This is the final submitted Collaborative Application, for public viewing.
Final Collaborative Application Link
Update 8/29/16: This is the ranking as approved by the Rank and Review Committee.
Rank and Review Tier 1 & 2 Lising
Update 8/23/16: These are the finalized forms the Rank and Review Committee is using to rank and review projects.
Score Matrix for New & Reallocation Projects
Score Matrix for Renewal Projects WITH Contract
Score Matrix for Renewal Projects WITHOUT Contract
Rank and Review Guidance
Grants Committee Meeting Minutes
Documents to submit are as follows (IN ONE ATTACHMENT):
1. Cover Sheet
2. Housing First Checklist
3. Audit Letter (Management Letter)...should state if agency had any findings
4. Match Letters
AND AS SEPARATE ATTACHMENT:
5. APR... (either from eSNAPS or MAAClink, but for most recent completed grant year term)
Update 7/21/16...Detailed Application Instructions
NEW Application Instructions...These instructions will assist with entering a NEW Project Application into eSNAPS.
RENEWAL Application Instructions...These instructions will assist with entering a RENEWAL Application into eSNAPS.
Update, 7/20/16...Forms from Technical Assistance Workshop
Informational Document...shared at the Technical Assistance Workshop, 7/19/16
Letter of Intent...Template for Letter of Intent for New Permanent Housing Bonus Projects
Cover Sheet for Reallocations...Working on Updates...Coming Soon
Scoring Tool DRAFT...To be used by Rank and Review Committee. Working on revisions...Coming Soon
FY 2016 CoC NOFA...This is the actual release from HUD about the application.
FY 2015 COC NOFA
FY 2015 CoC NOFA...This is the actual release from HUD about the application.
Timeline for the FY2015 NOFA Process...Find out all of the pertinent due dates for the NOFA, updated 10/30/15.
Renewal Project Rank and Rank & Review Tool
New Permanent Housing Bonus Project Rank & Review Tool
Priority Listing for Tier 1
Priority Listing for Tier 2
Priority Listing FY2015 (this is the submission required by HUD of our priority listing of each project).
Collaborative Application FY2015, part 1
Collaborative Application FY2015, part 2
Collaborative Application FY2015 Attachments